Back in January, I was the moderator for a panel at the New York Academy of Sciences called “Energy for the Next 20 Years: Protecting the Environment and Meeting Our Demands.” It featured:
- Stewart Brand (Long Now Foundation)
- Joe Fargione (The Nature Conservancy)
- Jesse Jenkins (Breakthrough Institute)
- Arne Jungjohann (Heinrich Boell Foundation)
- Jeff Opperman (The Nature Conservancy)
I thought it was pretty interesting, especially as we got into the Q&A. Turns out science academies attract a pretty sharp audience.
Get Grist in your inbox