Photo: Wikipedia Commons
What to do with all that black gold
- Spread it in your garden! (Even plain old coffee grounds are great on raised beds.)
- Put it in a ice-cube tray, stick in a Popsicle stick, freeze it, and give it to a small child.
- Birthday present for that friend with the green thumb!
- Next time you’re invited to a potluck, bring some along — after all, you made it yourself!
- OK, OK. You caught me. I’m fresh to composting too! I don’t have a yard and my cat has never met a houseplant he didn’t find delicious. So, seasoned composters, please share your rich wisdom about making and sharing rich soil.