This year, they are continuing that commitment with their So Much to Save campaign. Fans who recycle a can (or ten) at a Dave Matthews Band show this summer will receive a download code for the exclusive So Much to Save 2009 album featuring songs from the band and supporting acts from their tour like The Avett Brothers, Gomez, Umphrey’s McGee, and others.
Not planning to attend a show? No problem. The free download is also available to fans who take the So Much to Save pledge committing to at least one of the following eco-actions:
- Starting a recycling program at work or school.
- Doing an energy efficiency audit at home.
- Recycling an old cell phone.
- Using buying and voting power to motivate companies to take climate change seriously.
- Staying informed by signing up for one of Grist’s daily or weekly emails.
So make the commitment today — I know you’re already reading Grist, so why not sign up to stay informed inbox-style? All the kids are doing it.