Did NBC squash PETA corn-porn?
This bit of “news” may or may not be another brilliant PETA stunt (damn, they’re good) — but supposedly NBC nixed a luscious Super Bowl ad claiming that “vegetarians have better sex.” I was going to write another poem, but then I came across PETA’s list of NBC’s purported editing requests — pure poetry of its own:
- licking pumpkin
- touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli
- pumpkin from behind between legs
- rubbing pelvic region with pumpkin
- screwing herself with broccoli (fuzzy)
- asparagus on her lap appearing as if it is ready to be inserted into vagina
- licking eggplant
- rubbing asparagus on breast.
Keats couldn’t have said it better. Yeah, go ahead, watch it: