May we help you...
• Assess your Health Risk and find Health Care Services
• Get your Water Tested
• Get Birth/Death Records
• Get Information on the Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
• Register to Volunteer in a Public Health Emergency
Learn more about...
• Cell Phones
• Lyme Disease
• Smart Meters
• Wind Turbines
Our mission at Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention is to develop and deliver services to preserve, protect and promote the health and well-being of the citizens of Maine.
- Winter Health and Safety
- New requirement for Certified Food Protection Managers: Existing establishments have until Jan. 18 to have one certified food protection manager per eating establishment. A certified food protection manager must be hired within 60 days of a new eating establishment opening or when a certified food protection manager leaves employment. For other questions, view our business answers for eating establishments.
- Healthy Maine 2010 Updates
Physical and Environmental Health quick links
- Recent Health Advisories Search Public Health Advisory Archives
- Recent News & Press Releases
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Application Now Open - January 6, 2012
- Maine Public Health Updates
- December 29, 2011 - Public Health Update 12/29/11 Word PDF
- December 1, 2011 - Public Health Update 12/01/11 Word PDF
Dr. Sheila Pinette,
Director of Maine CDC
- Maine CDC Blog
- Maine CDC on Facebook
- Maine CDC on Twitter