May we help you...
Learn more about...
Our mission at Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention is to develop and deliver services to preserve, protect and promote the health and well-being of the citizens of Maine.
- Winter Health and Safety
- New requirement for Certified Food Protection Managers: Existing establishments have until Jan. 18 to have one certified food protection manager per eating establishment. A certified food protection manager must be hired within 60 days of a new eating establishment opening or when a certified food protection manager leaves employment. For other questions, view our business answers for eating establishments.
- Healthy Maine 2010 Updates
- Recent Health Advisories Search Public Health Advisory Archives
- Recent News & Press Releases
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Application Now Open - January 6, 2012
- Maine Public Health Updates
- December 29, 2011 - Public Health Update 12/29/11 Word PDF
- December 1, 2011 - Public Health Update 12/01/11 Word PDF