The Daily Grist Headline Battle Royale: Match 4
And last week’s winner is (drum roll …) “It’s Hard Out Here for a Chinook” with 39%. Natch.
Now, here are this week’s nominees:
- Silly Rabbit, Toxics Aren’t for Kids!: Parents strive to protect kids from everyday chemical hazards
- Love Means Never Having to Remove Your Oil Platforms: Controversial research shows fish thriving around California oil platforms
- That’ll Anacostia: A plan to spruce up D.C.’s Anacostia River has some residents anxious
- Flame! I Wanna Log Forever: Congress debates measure that would speed up salvage logging
- Sense and Sensitivities: Multiple Chemical Sensitivities can cause poverty as well as ill health
Sorry, the poll you are seeking no longer exists. If you’re in a voting mood, suggest a poll and you might just see it on the site.