“Life’s a Bleach and Then You Die.” So true. With 53% of the vote, this headline won last week’s battle royale, beating out runner-up “Oh No He Didn’t.”
This week I expect a struggle between Star Wars and James Bond fans. (Hmm, I wonder who would win a fight between Luke Skywalker and 007?) Here are the nominees:
- Youth the Force: Terrain Johnson and Colleen Contrisciane of Earth Force InterActivate
- Mapmaker, Mapmaker, Make Me a Map: How Wendy Brawer put green on the map
- Things That Go Lump in the Night: Coal makes a comeback
- That’s Some Good Ship: Calif. plan would curb air pollution from shipping and cargo industries
- Pussy Galore: The lynx returns to Colorado
Sorry, the poll you are seeking no longer exists. If you’re in a voting mood, suggest a poll and you might just see it on the site.