Colbert and Letterman mock BP for wrecking the Gulf
Personally, I think it’s a time to be sober and try to comfort our beleaguered oil companies. But here are two other approaches.
Stephen Colbert’s oil cleanup plan goes awry:
And Letterman provides the Top Ten BP Excuses (listed out below the video):
TOP TEN BP EXCUSES
10. The Gulf of Mexico was overdue for its 3,000-mile oil change.
9. We promise we’ll get around to it by Labor Day.
8. Relax, it’s only leaking 210,000 gallons a day.
7. Giving everyone a free BP travel mug.
6. Louisiana hasn’t had a disaster in 5 years.
5. Guy from Goldman Sachs said it would make money.
4. Blame FEMA.
3. Did you hear Ricky Martin’s gay?
2. Blame Toyota.
1. Honestly, we’re so reckless — surprised it took this long