Population trends as you’ve never seen them before [VIDEO]
Hans Rosling uses “colorful new data display technology” (ahem) to show you population trends over the last half century and the half century to come. “Child survival is the new green,” he declares. Rosling, a Swedish professor of global health, gave this talk at TED@Cannes:
Have a video on population or GINK thinking to recommend? Post a link in comments below.
Read more about population and the option of going childfree:
- The GINK manifesto: Say it loud: I’m childfree and I’m proud
- Childfree messages in Sex and the City 2 and Eat, Pray, Love
- Pundits criticize Elena Kagan for being childfree
- How green are the ‘childless by choice’?
- Women’s rights are the right way to approach the population issue
- Nearly a fifth of American women skip childbearing
- Want to join the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement?
- And still more about population