After eight years, the whole world is ready to be rid of him. But the damage George W. Bush did to the environment will be around long after he goes back to clearing brush in Crawford. What exactly did he accomplish? We take a look at the good (yes, there was some), the bad, and the ugly.
- David Roberts sets the scene
- An interactive time line of Bush’s environmental actions
- The WTF moments that surprised even us
- Bush’s environmental team as Simpson characters
- Bill McKibben on the worst of the Bush years
- Jim DiPeso on the best of the Bush years