Clean-Energy Trends 2005
I’m way behind in my blogginess, thanks to that other full-time job I have, so forgive me as I catch up on stuff that’s (gasp!) up to two days old.
It offers ten-year projections for key clean-energy markets, examines factors that are influencing clean-energy markets and venture investments, and offers five trends we find noteworthy.
Here are the five trends:
- the growth of fuels from biomass in the U.S. and Europe
- the growth of energy efficiency due to high energy prices
- the resurgence of electricity generated by concentrated solar power stations
- the emergence of the hydrogen infrastructure
- how the growth of green buildings is stimulating markets for new products and technologies
Joel’s got more.