Ladies and gentleman, we have a tie! Last week, both “Tiiiiiime Is on Our Side, Yes It Is” and “Bait and Switchgrass” garnered 34% of the vote (until some smart aleck casts another).
Here are the next batch of nominees:
- Guster’s Last Stand: The barnstorming band that’s changing the world, one campus at a time
- Enthuse Your Curbism: Two new nature books for city slickers
- Good Mennonite, and Good Luck: Discovery of oil in Belize leads to craziness all around
- Waddle They Do Now?: Global warming also affects — noooooooo! — penguins
- We’ve Got Poll, and We’re Super Bad: Polls find Americans worried about energy and climate problems
Sorry, the poll you are seeking no longer exists. If you’re in a voting mood, suggest a poll and you might just see it on the site.