Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is scheduled to accept the GOP vice presidential nomination tonight in St. Paul, Minn.
Listen closely to Gov. Palin’s speech. If she mentions any of the following, drink the corresponding number of gulps of your favorite beverage.
- There are more polar bears now than 50 years ago.
- Drilling in ANWR (add another gulp for mention of an immediate effect on gas prices)
- Offshore drilling (add another gulp for mention of an immediate effect on gas prices)
- Alaska oil pipeline increased caribou herds
- Moose stew
- Bridge to nowhere
- Windfall profits tax on oil industry
- Standing up to “Big Oil”
- Mention of “God” and “oil” in same sentence.
- Expressing doubt about human contributions to global warming.
Other suggestions for the game? Chime in below.