The Daily Grist Headline Battle Royale: Match 8
It is no surprise (to me) that last week’s winner is “Enthuse Your Curbism” with 53% of the vote. What I do find surprising is that “Waddle They Do Now?” faired better than “Good Mennonite, and Good Luck”. Go figure.
Also a little disappointing is the number of votes: 13 (an alltime low). I’d like to think you were spending all your time voting for us in the People’s Choice Awards. If so, thank you, as Grist is currently kicking butt.
Anyhoo, here are the next batch of nominees:
- Let’s Make a Meal: Michael Pollan’s new book digs into the mysteries of the U.S. diet
- Oh No He Didn’t: Chrysler official takes public potshot at oil companies
- What a Tangled Webby We Weave: Grist nominated for Webby Award — go vote for us!
- Governor, May I Take One Baby Step?: Schwarzenegger calls for slow and steady climate action
- RGGI or Not, Here They Come: Maryland senator chats with Grist about joining regional climate pact
- Life’s a Bleach and Then You Die: Caribbean coral reefs hammered by bleaching, disease
Sorry, the poll you are seeking no longer exists. If you’re in a voting mood, suggest a poll and you might just see it on the site.